313 E. Main

313 E. Main
Left: Then (1991) & Right: Now (2010, though still in the works...)

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'd Forgotten...



It's been a while since I've done any kind of drywalling, and I'd forgotten how messy it all gets when you sand it down! Worked on the kitchen and breakfast nook this afternoon, once I'd gotten the two door frames blocked off - since I just shampooed the carpets, I'm not about to let snow fall on it. Armed with a dust mask and safety glasses, I let the dust fly to see what damage I could do. I'll let the pictures show how much fun I had being messy! :) Hopefully I'll have most of the sanding and joint compounding done by the end of the week so I can get some paint on the walls, just to help make it a little more homey.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're off to a great start - keep it up and you'll have the home ready to sell in no time. Then you can move to Branson and enjoy life on the lake - unless you end up moving to some exotic place to coach, teach or whatever . . .

    Neat site - you'll have to show me how to set one up when you come down for the 4th.

    ReplyDelete