313 E. Main

313 E. Main
Left: Then (1991) & Right: Now (2010, though still in the works...)

Friday, October 21, 2011

More pictures :)

It's finished! The dining room floor, apart from trim and quarter-round being returned to their spots, is finished! I don't think I have to say anything more about it - the picture pretty much says it all.
I also thought I'd showcase some of the decoration I've done to the kitchen, since I've told some of you but have yet to post pictures, so here you go! I've always had a thing about sunflowers in the kitchen, so that's the decor I decided for in the kitchen. Because I couldn't find a sunflower stencil, I found a picture of one online, printed it off on file paper, cut out all the little sections (not that much fun), and began painting! Apart from some trim edging under the cabinets and around the doors (which need to be trimmed at the bottom to open), the counter-tops are the only project which still needs to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment